Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Nowt to say

Can't think of much to write tonight. I (touch wood) don't seem to have had any personal disasters lately to share with you. I haven't won the lottery so we can't celebrate and drink good ales. I really don't want to fall back on that good old English standby and bore you to death with the weather (colder today, very windy, rain forecast for tomorrow). It's supposed to rain heavily on Friday - which is completely expected as I'm meeting a friend (currently residing in Plymouth) and every time she makes the short trip up to Exeter it absolutely chucks it down. The kid (my cousin) - if she can walk - she's hurt her knee and is on crutches - and myself are meeting up with her and her girlfriend (if they ever manage to get out of bed). Her girlfriend lives somewhere in the middle of America (one of the "I" states I think - where they get tornadoes and stuff) and they don't get to see each other (in person) that often. So when they do, you could probably power the National Grid with the energy. Lucky bastards.

Since I seem to be uncharacteristically short of things to say, stories to tell or opinions to state forcefully, I might as let you get on with your reading. Passion & Perfection updated (thanks E for pre-sorting them for me) so there's a fair few for you. Goodnight and may your God/s go with you.

Ze

No comments: