Friday, March 13, 2009

Another Friday the 13th

I'm a little bit superstitious. For example...I have three watches. I wear one for a full week then I go to the next watch. When two of my watches ended up with dead batteries I was a little upset because I was going to have to wear a watch out of order. When nothing catastrophic happened I was relieved. Of course, once the batteries arrived from Ebay I went right back to my watch schedule.

Today is Friday the 13th. A day that many feel is unlucky. Not me. I got the day off from work. I picked up two weeks' worth of comics. I purchased tickets to the Emerald City ComicCon and got a buttload of clothes and rugs washed. I also managed to get both kids to tidy the living room at Mike's house. Duncan was supposed to do it on Saturday but it always ends in frustration. Mike is less than helpful when it comes to tidying his house. Duncan gets ticked off at him, mouths off and the fight begins. This way I've assured myself a peaceful Saturday.

So...this Friday the 13th has turned out to be a good one for me. Now I'll just keep my fingers crossed that the rest of the day goes as smoothly.

Tamara

No comments: