Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tulips

I do love them and the pot I received yesterday will be enjoyed while they're blooming. Once spring truly arrives they'll happily be transplanted into some dirt outside.

Tamara's ramble yesterday left me laughing due to its reality plus a view that's slightly different from mine of course. We're each unique with those different perspectives. The chicks are weird statement is most likely true, but isn't everyone a bit weird? Yes, chicks have some oddities and I know men have a few too, hence that I'll let go of.

I hope you all had a great weekend. Tamara, kids and I head to the mountains tomorrow. Like we haven't see enough snow this year. Earlier we had planned the mid-winter school break in Leavenworth, WA a nifty small town set in the cascade range where we'll see some snow. We rented a condo with an outdoor hot tub and an indoor pool. Plenty of stuff to keep the kiddos busy for our four days. With that in mind tomorrow is a travel day, so expect the update to be a little later.

Until then, y'all enjoy the updates!

Elisa

No comments: