Friday, February 20, 2009

Tamara's Birthday Today!

Tamara is finally catching up with me age wise...sadly not completely. With her birthday here, I spent the afternoon making German Chocolate cake from scratch. Way too many steps, but for her it's all worth it. Her favorite dessert and tonight we go out to dinner, her choice. Since Tamara does the majority of cooking around here it only seemed fair she get the day off completely. So today we even went out for lunch, once again she chose. And we all went to Taco Time, one of her Seattle favorites, even though I think her Oklahoma Taco Bueno was better.

We arrived home yesterday to a happy dog, cats and a pile of laundry. On our way home though we did stop in the town of Monroe to see the Reptile Zoo (if interested holler, I took a ton of pictures I can share). I think we all thought this place was darn fun.

So other than that back to the basics we go. Enjoy those updates!

Elisa

No comments: