Monday, February 23, 2009

Back to It

Back to work for both of us this week. E is looking at a long, busy week catching up on all the problems she missed while she was gone. I'm looking at pretty much the same as before. A week off school doesn't throw the kids off too much. I think it's harder when it's a day here and a day there.

My kids now were another matter entirely. Duncan wasn't looking forward to his day. This morning he sounded as if he were being sent off to the big house. And Calvin is still young enough to like school but his behavior for me today was atrocious. I kept asking Duncan if they got to bed on time last night. Duncan assured me he did but Cal sure wasn't acting like a well-rested kid.

The funny thing about Cal is he can be a pain-in-the-butt, crying, the world hates me little shit one minute and the next he's fine. When I dropped him off at school he was back to his normal self. Nice to know he forgot that I'm the worst mom in the world. I'm sure it'll come back to him soon enough.

Tamara

No comments: