Friday, February 06, 2009

Fabulous February

My week is done and I must say it went okay. Finally we had a full week with no interruptions for the kids. One more and then it's a week off for Winter Break. Ah well...at least we don't have to mess with any of that half day nonsense.

Took my car today for its first visit to a Washington mechanic. The airbag light came on a few weeks ago and won't shut off. It's not life-threatening but since we're taking the van to Leavenworth in a week I figured for safety I should get it fixed. Fortunately I've got a really good warranty extension on the van and my cost will only be $50 to fix it. Yay!

This weekend we'll pick up chains for the tires. We may not need them but it's required to have them for travel in the mountains.

And finally a little announcement about Minerva's Yahoo group (groups.yahoo.com/group/themindom/). Minerva's muse is back and she's writing up a storm. Currently she's only posting to her group because she doesn't want to post unfinished stories to web sites. So if you've a hankerin' to read Minerva's new stuff now, join her group.

Tamara

No comments: