Sunday, February 01, 2009

Ramble from Minerva

Minerva shares some words.
HI!!! It's Minerva. Remember me? The rumor of my disappearance was not exaggerated. If there wasnt' a rumor I'm starting one. Everyone needs a stroke to the ego! Well anyway, I'm out of obscurity trying to my bitchy muse back on track. She has been a bad girl for some time. Remember White Nights? No? It was that monster of a story I started some years back. I've been trying to feed Angelina (yeah that's her name she even looks like her with a tattoo in a special place with my name on it...drool...thud!) enough to get her going but every time I get a thought in my head about it, it's like that talking stain Tide commercial. "Michelle went. . .ablaah! Blah! Boah! Buh! Maybe if I looked like Brad Pitt? You think that would work? Anyhoo, anyone got some ideas about that I would be glad to listen. I'm not begging or anything...um yeah I am PLEASSSe! The idea struck me to appeal to my adoring public--what too much? Okay how about the public at large for ideas to cure writer's block, bring peace to the world, help me to figure out what women want. I don't think it's really asking for too much. Help with one out of three will do. I can be reached at merci_nerva@hotmail.com for comments, questions, or just to be cursed out for my general craziness.

Let's move on. I've also been watching True Blood and just recently started back with The L Word. Anyone thinking what I'm thinking especially with LL? Now, that would be an interesting show! I'm starting a petition right now! Man, I can't begin to tell you the dreams I've had about that! *Snickers* Personally, I think there should be a law. This should be at the top of Obama's list after the economy... more lesbian television. Let me clarify... more good lesbian television. Maybe he could talk to Oprah. Thanks for your time and tuning into this insane head of mine. Hope to hear from you.

Minerva


Make sure to thank Minerva and take the time to check out her rewritten story (http://www.angelfire.com/nj3/mdomain/anydayrewrite.html). It is a rewrite of the first story in the Vampire Series called Any Day.

Back to the basics, big update for y'all, so enjoy!

Elisa

No comments: