Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Wotcher mates

Ze wanders in carrying a leather chair & looks around. Hmm... so this is the new office. Brill,. Where's my desk?? Ze steps carefully over a pile of comics. They're sacred, mustn't damage them. Ze carefully skirts a set of Gumby toys. Also sacred. Huh?? Wassat?? Ze stares at a small shrine. It contains a packet of frosted flakes, a carton of coffee and several votive candles. Weird.

Ah. There's my corner. Bit bare. Needs butching up a bit, too. Ze sets the chair down. Walls need something. Ze carefully fixes a photo of Xena & Gabrielle on the wall and places a scale model of a Mark 1 Spitfire on the desk. Better. Home from home.

Right folks. Here I am, all settled in. Hope I get this right. I've done this sort of thing before in another place - but the html is different for this site so I might bollox it at first. Be patient - just scream at me until I get it right. Repetition is the key!! Luckily it's a fairly quiet day...

On with the show.

Ze




2 comments:

Tamara said...

So glad you're here and know to show proper appreciation of the comics. Your shrine needed a bit of dusting but I spiffed it up before your arrival. Need to add a few items too....

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! Welcome Ze and I definitely look forward to your rambles and regular updates.:-)