Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ROC haze

Is it October yet?? Can I stop swede packing?? No?? Damn!! Oh well. Could be worse. Could be potato planting. Now that really is back-breaking. I was so cold & wet when I got home tonight that I just had to watch some Xena dvds to cheer myself up. One Against an Army and then A Day in the Life. I love those episodes. Yep. Just in case there's someone somewhere on the planet who didn't know - I'm a HCNB Xenite. Ah... ROC... *sigh*. OK - I'm all cheered up. On with the updates.

Ze

BtVS
  • Chapter 8 of Over It by Juliejames (Through the Looking Glass).

  • Chapter 29 of Raven by taylorgirl16 (Through the Looking Glass).

  • Chapter 7 of Because the Night by bobina (BuffynFaith.Net).

    Comics
  • 9/17/08 of Jane's World by Paige Braddock (Comics.com).

    Law & Order: SVU
  • Chapter 11 of Sacred Revenge by Reblrsr (Her website).

    Original
  • Part 4 of Badges and Needles by Warrior Angel (Royal Academy of Bards).
  • 2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Um Ze? What is an HCNB Xenite?

    zero2aries said...

    Once upon a time Lucy (Lawless) referred to really, really dedicated Xenites (Xena fans) as hard-core nut-balls.... we fans loved that and the really dedicated old-time (ie original run not recent re-run new fans) adopted the initials of that - HCNB - to refer to ourselves. We're proud of being Xenites, proud of being HCNBs and tickled pink that Lucy named us...

    Ze