Friday, September 26, 2008

Announcement Night

Announcement from another femslash fan!
Faith the Vampire Slayer

frogfarm.livejournal.com/47732.html

has the masterlist with the prequels that started with rewriting Buffy season 7 (in a nutshell, Willow ended up with Faith instead of Kennedy) and spiraled out of control from there. I'm currently halfway through the third episode, and so far I like to think I'm doing a better job than any other Faith-centric series out there -- I'm writing it in prose because even though screenplay would be easier/faster, it drives me batty to try to read! So if you love these characters like I do, or know anyone else who might, stop on by and give it a whirl, see if it might be worth your ime...I just wanna finish the series before I croak ;)

Oh, and maybe maybe someone also might be interested in my mega-Xena epic -- over ten years in the making, over a hundred and fifty thousand words of "what happened when Xena didn't get her old body back and was stuck in Callisto's"...

Xena: Sleeping With the Enemy

frogfarm.livejournal.com/67479.html


Yours in femslashery,
-dj


I want to thank DJ for stopping by and I hope many of you check out the story and let her know what you think.

Happy Friday and enjoy the updates!

Elisa

No comments: