Monday, September 08, 2008

Hype!

New site for you all to check out. Leave some feedback and enjoy.

I am writing to tell you about a new site I have created for lovers of Lesfic and eBooks.

The site is aimed at the Dyke who knows nothing about the electronic age of books.

Sorry in advance for the shameless self promotion, but it meant for your benefit in the long run.

I have almost finished creating a new web site www.lesfic4me.com which deals with everything I can think of regarding eBooks and lesfic.

I have created my site for the benefit of others, so they too may understand and enjoy lesfic eBooks. If you can think of anything I should add to this site, please email me and I will see what I can do.

This web site is just an extension of my hobby/addiction; reading eBooks. I don’t intend to gain any financial benefit from this project.

Regardless of whether you are a published author, a bard or just someone who loves to write, I am keen to link to your hard work, please email with approval to use your site if you are keen.

Thank you,

Devlyn

www.lesfic4me.com


Something new to check out! Now enjoy your updates and chat at you later in the week. We all now have the treat of Ze rambling Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Elisa

No comments: