Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Hi folks. Me again. Thanks to everyone who bid me welcome after my first update. Looks like it went ok. Yeah?? Well - nobody - not even me - had a nervous breakdown afterwards, so I guess it did. I was so nervous about it though that I missed a perfectly fantastic set up line from Tamara. Missed it completely. Daft bugger. (Me that is - not Tamara).

Next. I really, really want to know who's in charge of the weather. Cos it sucks. I mean, how is it that during our 3 weeks of almost-summer, when it was nice and sunny, I was stuck inside laying carpet?? (no comments if you please!!) And now I'm supposed to be painting the outside of a set of small industrial workshops we're having a monsoon?? Who plans these things?? I wouldn't mind getting paid to sit in a portakabin and play cribbage with the foreman but I keep losing. I swear he cheats. I just haven't figured out how.

OK - enough waffle. On with the show. Another not-too-busy day. I'm dreading the day when Ralst is better and posts some of those 900, or whatever the number is, stories she's got waiting to go on P&P. Please - not on my watch....

Ze

No comments: