Friday, September 19, 2008

End of the Work Week

Odd statement in my opinion. We call Monday through Friday the work week, but sometimes I feel as much or more work happens outside of my official job.

Tonight I await a cord of wood to be delivered and the pleasure of stacking to look forward to. With rain expected over the weekend tonight will be the time to get it done. Hoping to prepare us for the winter ahead. Of course other chores will be done over the weekend as well, destroying the notion that the work week is over. Work is constant in all forms I guess.

However I can oddly enough say I would rather be able to do the work than not. Being a person who tends to have health issues and then having ability to work is actually better than not.

So go enjoy your updates as I await my delivery of splinters. Have a great weekend.

Elisa

No comments: