Friday, April 27, 2007

TGIF!

Vacation officially starts tonight. One week of uninterrupted vacation. I am looking forward to that! Sadly with Okie visiting it has made the week fly by. Work has been absolutely crazy busy but now we have a chance to kick back and truly enjoy vacation.

A few things to get done, most things we look forward to and others are acceptable. The weather has been dandy. My Seattle spring is in full gear. Cool with rain and plenty of sun breaks (I am sure Tamara would say not enough of these, plenty for me).

Okie being who she is continued this week to follow me to work and has even taken some naps on the floor of my office (yes, I got a picture or two). So I think she should be just as pleased with my vacation starting as I am.

Thanks to those of you who offered best wishes today for me, I appreciated them. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming, enjoy 'em and have a good weekend!

Elisa

No comments: