Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Spring Cleaning

Yep, I'm in the midst of it. Currently I'm tackling my kitchen cabinets. I got rid of a lot of bowls and pots that I no longer use. It gave me space to store the leftover hermit crab stuff. Will we ever get another hermit crab? Probably not. I figure next year's cabinet cleaning will get rid of those items.

The Ebay selling is also helping me clear some stuff out. Unfortunately I'm not as quick as I'd like when it comes to putting things up for sale. I've got three large piles of comic book trade paperbacks that I'm slowly whittling down. Ebay sales are taking a break for the next few weeks because soon I'll be heading to Seattle to visit E on her birthday. I don't feel good about leaving items to ship in the hands of Mike. He'll have his hands full with both kids.

Today you've got a pleasantly short update. Enjoy!

Tamara

No comments: