Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Ramble from Black Cherry

Yes, you read that right! Someone gave us a break and sent in a ramble. Thank you Black Cherry!
What should I ramble about?

I guess I could ramble about spring, and how glad I am the cold wet winter is over. We needed the winter, but dang...I got tired of being wet and cold.

Now spring is here and the south is alive with all my favorite things...flowers and leaves on the trees. It makes me want to get outside...grill, ride motorcycles, train martial arts out in nature.

I started teaching the Friday night class at my dojang and I find teaching a rewarding experience. I made Brown Belt, and in August I'll be a black belt candidate....who would have thought a kid from the wrong side of the tracks could make good?

My story is in my head....GUN CONTROL. It's the sixth part of my Skin Deep saga. I want to take my characters to a new level. I know them, I want my readers to know them. See where they came from, where they are going. Also I am introducing a new character that I hope will spin off into her own series. Homicide Detective Ariel Ryder. Yeah, baby yeah!

She's going to be one of my faves, just like Torrid. Torrid has been my companion going on four years now. Telling her story has been a good thing in my life...because of the writing, I met so many good folks. It's funny how fan fiction brings so many people together.

It's all about togetherness.

Speaking of togetherness...my girl and I met three years ago at an Easter picnic. We started dating the following June. We've been best friends for three years...she's the light of my life. I took her to see "WICKED" last week. Am I a cool girlfriend or what? LOL!

I've been watching Xena and Buffy dvd's....got a lot of story ideas in my head. I started a Buffy season 5/ Xena Fin crossover a few years ago....before I knew it they'd mucked it all up with a sixth season of Buffy....lol! It was good...I might go back and revisit it sometime. Also I'd love to get Uber X together with Faith....that'd be something, wouldn't it?

Anyway, I'm out of rambles....peace out!

Black Cherry

The Pit
Bowl Full of Cherries (BC's Yahoo Group)


Let's all thank, Black Cherry for stopping by this evening. And don't forget to check out her new story. Also remember if you have something to share let us know.

Now off to your updates.

Elisa

No comments: