Friday, April 13, 2007

Rainy Spring

It's raining again and we've been warned that it might get cold enough this weekend for snow flurries. Brrrrr. I've actually had to turn my heat back on in April. April! Oh well. It's kept the hayfever to a minimum.

I was going to talk a bit about how I never procrastinate and how I always set goals and meet them. My house is spotless and super-organized and my children are angels. But I figured everyone's bullshit meter would go off and I'd get a ton of "bwahahaha" emails.

I will say that even though E calls herself a procrastinator, it's only to a degree. She's one of the most goal-oriented people I've met. Sometimes her humanity kicks in and she drags her butt a bit. She's extremely competent and very good at her job so don't let her ramble fool you.

Have I made up in any way for this teeny update? Eh...I tried. Now I'm off to spitshine everyone's shoes and give the dog a pedicure.

Tamara

No comments: