Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I Love Free WiFi

Unlike past visits to Seattle I'm getting treated to the full Seattle spring experience--temps in the 50s and intermittent bursts of rain. I'm glad I brought a good supply of warm shirts and hoodies because my body is acclimated to a warmer spring.

Today E had to go into work so I accompanied her, books and laptop in hand. I'm almost done with Sugar by Karin Kallmaker. I figure I'll read my share of fluff lesbian romances while I'm with E at work. Sugar is a fun read. If you like Karin Kallmaker romances you'll like this one too.

Today's update is being done at Insomniax Coffee & Juice. Seattle is flush with free Wifi but the two nearest places to sit quietly and check links were Insomniax and Starbuck's. I'm not a coffee drinker--love the way it smells but not the way it tastes--so I've done my duty and purchased a hot chocolate for the priviledge of taking up a table for an hour or so.

Tomorrow I may try an Insomniax smoothie.

Tamara

No comments: