Monday, April 23, 2007

Mentally Healthy

Vacation is off to a good start. Yesterday I left Oklahoma around 7 am and arrived in Seattle around 10:15 am. Mind you, this is all due to time zones. My travel time in actuality was around six hours. That's why I love leaving at that godawful early time to head to Seattle. I end up having most of my day ahead of me. Granted I'm usually damn tired by bed time.

Yesterday we didn't do much. Sat around and chatted. I got to play with my new (E's old) laptop. I introduced E to the joys of Gidget (she gave me the DVD set for my birthday). We, of course, stayed up far too late.

Today we ran a few errands and are basically enjoying being slugs. We might go see a chick flick tonight at a local cheap movie theater. I'm having a great time not remembering everything that needs to be done around the house and for the kids and Mike. I tell everyone at home that these trips to Seattle are mental health getaways for me and boy are they ever.

Okay, y'all enjoy this nice sized update and I'll see if I can entice E to watch the pilot episode of Wonder Woman with me. Amazons in panty hose! Who can resist?

Tamara

No comments: