Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Wee Bit of Sense

So... everybody watching the World Cup??

No??

But, but, but... it's the World Cup

OK - not everybody is a footy fan - but still it is the World Cup.

Though I think even I'll be fed up with football by the end of it. Especially since England (who I thought would probably make it through the group stages and go out in the next round, or maybe in the quarters - on penalties) look like not even making it out of the group!!

She's football crazy, she's football mad, that football it has taken away the wee bit of sense she had...

Ze

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is the 1am finishes of the matches that are getting me.

zero2aries said...

Tell me about it!! Up at five-thirty for work... I'll be a zombie by the final

Anonymous said...

Yep same here I'm up at 6, still it's only every four years just keep telling ourselves that