Thursday, June 26, 2014

Couple Days Off

I took Monday off to help get everyone (except me) packed and ready for OKC. Tuesday I load up the car and take them to the airport then come home to a very quiet empty house. It'll just be the dog, cats and I for couple of weeks.

On another note...a large thank you to Ze for continuing to update even through crappy wifi. It's appreciated and I hope her internet gets fixed sooner rather than later.

Enjoy your updates.

Peace, Health and Happiness.

Elisa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! I just wanted to let everyone know I was in the midst of posting a new story. Originally I was going to make it non-shared, but I realized I needed the culpability that comes with knowing people are reading it. ;) So I wanted to be sure it was being shared around. :D

http://archiveofourown.org/works/1835233

E said...

Geonn.

We are posting it, I caught part 2 tonight. (Friday)

Thanks for letting us know!