Friday, June 20, 2014

Summer Break

Yay! The last day of school finally arrived. E and the kids are off seeing their sad movie. I was good and went out to lunch with my co-workers. Since I'm incredibly antisocial that was a big thing. Given the choice I always lean toward heading home.

Next week I plan on tidying the house to get ready for my mom's July visit. Even though it's several weeks away, for most of that time it'll just be E and the pets at the house. She won't be making any big messes.

Tamara

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, just noticed y'all stopped looking at this fic which has been updated a few times:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/1680344/chapters/3570374

And also I know you don't like looking at fanfiction.net posts, but this story is really good and has been updated weekly-ish:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10020929/20/Alpha

zero2aries said...

Realms of Thrice was updated on Wednesday - up to Chapter 19. Only the latest chapter - 20 - has been added since then

We don't, as a rule, do updates from FF.net unless requested by an author who is prepared to notify us every time they update - because FF.net is an effing nightmare to check for updates.

Tamara said...

An "effing nightmare"...exactly right. I'll snag that latest one for tonight's update. Thanks for the heads up!