Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Snow Speaks

Ramadan begins this weekend, we wish our Muslim readers a good festival.

.............

Snow spoke to me for the first time!!

Until now she's been silent. She's been friendly, rolling over to play. Standing on my foot with her front paws stretched up my leg to let me know she wants attention. But no noises.

This evening she heard me opening the back door to step into the garden and, as usual, rushed to her cage door to wait to be let out to play. When she saw me bend down to open the cage she hopped from paw to paw and made a "duk duk" noise several times.

Awww. So cute.

She was pleased to see me... left me proper choked up, that did.
........................

Still having wi-fi issues. Tried changing the frequency - no luck. I think the "hub" is on its way out, I expect Virgin will wait til it dies completely before replacing it though. Ah well. At least it still works some of the time.

See you next week. Goodnight and may your God/s go with you.

Ze

No comments: