Monday, June 13, 2011

You have updates!

The kids and I are in the home stretch. This is the last week of school for us. Duncan and I have half days for part of the week and Cal has a half day on Friday. Since we ended up having a weekly staff meeting this year (as opposed to bi weekly last year), I won't be obligated to work the rest of the day on the half days. It'll be kind of cool to be able to leave and not have to hunt for things to clean for a couple of hours.

We'll have a full week at home and then we head to Oklahoma to visit family. E and little e will stay far away from the Oklahoma heat. The kids will stay a few more weeks than I will. I'll come back to Summer School for my student.

E and I have tentatively planned to put a new roof on the storage addition to the house. We may end up biting off more than we can chew but it should make my summer exciting.

Tamara

No comments: