Wednesday, June 08, 2011

On wittering and trauma

It's Pentecost this coming weekend, so for all our Christian readers, A Blessed Pentecost to you.

Had a couple of emails in response to yesterday's ramble. People were amused by the pain, the trauma, the sheer agony I went through with those kids... amused!! By my trauma. **sobs**

Actually, thanks for letting me know you enjoyed it, and I glad if I could make you smile for a moment or two. I do wonder sometimes if I witter on too much. And if people get bored by my nattering about the disaster zone which is my daily life. I'm glad that (for some of you at least) that's not the case, and that you still do enjoy my blathering.

Especially since I'm likely to continue to wend my way through life leaving chaos and destruction in my wake, and I'm more than likely going to continue inflicting tales of the results of that chaos onto you, my long-suffering audience.

See you next week. Goodnight and may your God/s go with you.

Ze

No comments: