Thursday, June 30, 2011

Home Alone

Well technically not really as my daughter and the entire clan of kitties are here, however Tamara and the boys are off in Oklahoma enjoying the the heat. Seattle has been averaging a cloudy 63 and they are in sunny 102, hence I would rather be at home.

Missing the chaos, but at least my kiddo is here with me. She has been kind enough to come to work with me each day. Bringing her book, knitting and laptop to keep herself occupied.

The week is coming to and end with the long holiday weekend lies ahead (USA folks). I look forward to the extra day off, however we will be heading up by work to feed some chickens that we are dealing with for another vacationing family.

Okay enough rambling from me, enjoy those updates!

Peace, Health and Happiness.

Elisa

No comments: