Thursday, June 16, 2011

Near Completion

Had a very frustrating couple of days at work as projects have not gone as expected or even close (pretty much a waste of time). So tomorrow I need some things to get completed and yet I also was hoping to scoot out early...we'll see what reality brings.

Felt like a long week and I look forward to the weekend. One note is the house feels a bit too quiet as all the kiddos have flown to their other homes leaving Tamara and I alone.

For some odd reason it has left me a bit sadder this week than others. Perhaps as summer begins and they (including T) are off for the summer leaving me having to get up each work day and go to my office. Reality sometimes sucks.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming. Enjoy those updates!

Peace, Health and Happiness.

Elisa

No comments: