Thursday, October 29, 2009

Rainy Halloween

Fall has finally arrived here in the Pacific Northwest and it's been quite nice. I'm hopeful for a mild winter this year. Mom will be visiting over the Christmas holidays once again and I'd sure like to show her more of Seattle than the view of shoveling snow she got last year.

So tomorrow we have our Halloween party at the school. My boss has told us that costumes are mandatory. Of course, she says this but we all know it's a half-hearted order. If I hadn't packed my Superman hoodie I would wear that with one of Cal's Superman capes. As it is I may just wear one of my cheap enough not to care if they're ripped shirts that's Superman blue and the cape. I can be Super Tamara. Or I could always go as my evil twin and just be a complete bitch all day.

Tamara

No comments: