Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Grumpy

Feeling out-of-sorts today in an I'm as grumpy as hell for no discernible reason, sort of way. Not sure why. It makes it difficult to think of anything to chat to you all about, though. Mostly because it means all I want to do is grumble or rant. And trust me, you don't want to be subjected to either of those things.

Rant about politics. Ours in the UK, (BNP - GRRR!!!). Yours in the USA (too many grrs to mention but I'm starting to wonder if Obama's chief sin is "governing while black" because some of the comments I've read lately have left me gobsmacked). EU politics - specifically the Tories links with such fascists as the Latvian party For Fatherland and Freedom. (These pillocks celebrate the Waffen SS for God's sake!!) Rants about the naivete of some of the Hollywood film community regarding a convicted criminal who is too far beneath my contempt to name.

Grumbles about the weather. The rain has been so heavy these past couple of days that we've been unable to work. No work = no pay. Grumbles about the dentist. Check-up time. And yet another new dentist at the practice. Who looked at the (slightly) broken tooth at the centre of the top row. (Yes it's not brilliant, no it's not too bad really). And she saw pound signs (that's this symbol £ not a hash mark like this #), I know because I could see them in her eyes, whirling like the fruit on a one-armed-bandit. And she asked if I'd like it crowned. Every dentist I've ever had, since it was broken in my teens, has asked the same. And they all been told it can't be crowned - the bone was damaged too badly - I just have to put up with it. And just like every previous one she insisted on taking an x-ray and making another appointment.

She's going to be disappointed. She can't make any money from it. Especially not a few hundred for a crown. Ner-ner ner ner-ner.

See - told you. I'm dead grumpy. So I won't subject you to any more...*g* Hope your week is going better.

Goodnight and may your God/s go with you.



Ze

No comments: