Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thinning

I have a lot of "stuff". I wonder where it all came from? Oddly enough I haven't even truly begun on the areas where most of my favorite stuff is. That is sad. This weekend will be filled with stuff thinning. Selling a house in this market means more work than I want, but hey it does give me the opportunity to eventually dust all the "stuff".

Tamara busted her butt on the kitchen today getting all the countertops and such cleared off. She also did a full clean while she was at it. See I'm too lazy and have only been boxing stuff away and skipping the cleaning part for later. Hence Tamara rocks and I'm a lazy bum.

So on that note I won't be packing anything this evening, but taking the night off. I need to live up to my character flaws fully.

I hope you all enjoy the update and may health and happiness find you.

Elisa

No comments: