Saturday, June 27, 2009

Boxes and Tape

Where the hell did I leave the Sharpie? I think once we clear away some of the thinning materials things may be found once again. The house looks thinner to me. I sure hope the real estate agent agrees.

I did spend early morning power washing out back...I do actually enjoy that part. Then after lunch we started on the evil computer room. Wow, do I ever have a lot of Gumby "stuff". I have one full size flip top bin and yet I need another to finish it up.

Where the Wild Things Are toys, Wallace and Gromit toys and many sheep have all been packed away. After I feed the cats, we'll go and get a few more small bins to put the smaller stuff into. My desk is still a wreck, but above it's mighty sparse looking. Okie did the kitchen yesterday and we made a heavy dent in the living room. My view of having the "thinning" done by the end of weekend may actually be accomplished. Hope so...my motivation is running low.

The only good part of all this is that most likely a quarter or more of the house will already be packed. That's something.

My rambling stops and I'll let you get to your update. Please enjoy!

Elisa

No comments: