Saturday, June 20, 2009

Stupid Head

I'm out-of-sorts today. I don't know if it's because I slept like absolute crap last night or because I'm trying to get sick. Maybe it's because today has been a day of doing nothing. Well, nothing productive anyway. In the morning we went to Carkeek Park for a Rainbow Families event. Then we came home for a few hours.

After doing this update we're off to a Summer Solstice party. I should mention during the few hours we were home I tried to nap...and had a helluva time shutting my brain off. Napping in the middle of the day is hard for me unless I'm sick. Just as I was really getting into my nap, the phone rang. Good. Groggy and out-of-sorts.

Fortunately a piece of fudge, some goldfish and doing this update have cleared my head. Tonight I'm going to do my darndest to get good sleep.

Tamara

No comments: