Saturday, April 25, 2009

Christmas in April

Today was trampoline construction day. There is zero backyard at E's house so the kids' trampoline was installed at Mike's. I'm glad we sprung for the trampoline enclosure. I don't worry so much about little e and Duncan but the Lord of Chaos surely would have flown off that thing and broken something major.

I was smart and got out of the trampoline assembly ordeal by tidying Calvin's room. Okay...tidying is a little mild for what I had to do but it sure does look nicer. I can actually make my way to the closet to hang up clothes.

The remainder of the evening should hold rest for all of us. Allergies are having their way with everyone but little e. Cal's may actually be a cold. I'm going to encourage no church tomorrow so we can hopefully avoid missing school on Monday.

Now for a heads up from Ze. Yahoo Geocities is shutting down. This means that any sites hosted at Geocities will go away "later this year". Here's a helpful FAQ page about the move: help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/geocities/geocities-05.html. Please take the time to make sure your favorite Geocities hosted sites are aware of the change.

Tamara

No comments: