Saturday, April 04, 2009

Beautiful Sunshine!

What a great day to get down and geek out with thousands of others. Tamara has waited years to be here during the yearly fun at Emerald City ComiCon. We all spent the morning and afternoon there. In fact I left Tamara, Mike and Duncan while the rest of us headed home for a break. I can say it is rare for me to put myself in a place with that many folks, but it was fun and worth my time.

Tamara will indulge for the entire weekend, hence she will return tomorrow for even more fun. I on the other hand will gather everyone else and head off to Gasworks park, hopefully to enjoy more sun. Then perhaps home to engage in some badly needed yard maintenance.

Enough on our weekend fun. Back to your update. Please note these updates are heavily tilted towards Buffy while the Willow/Tara Fanfiction Archive continues to rescue stores from the old Extra Flamey site. So on that note enjoy 'em!

Elisa

No comments: