Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bleh

Don't know what to say tonight. It hasn't been a very good week. It's been moderately stressful and I've been rushed off my feet. Partly work - lots of very good weather equals lots of overtime (I hate ten hour days but they do pay well). And partly a family problem. I haven't had a minute to call my own really. No time to read, play or wind people up on any of my Yahoo groups. Which is a shame. I may have to pop into a group and insult someone in a really evil way just to make up for it. And I missed CSI tonight!! (Not that it's the same without Sara but still...). Oh yeah - and my PS2 is broken and I really, really wanted to finish Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones this week. And you really do not want to see the mess the kitchen is in because I've had to cook (hah!! cook?? Is that what you call that burnt offering??) for myself since Friday.

So I guess I'll just say enjoy your updates and I'll try to do better tomorrow. Maybe I'll tell you about the time I was in The Black Forest and it rained...and I couldn't find a tree to shelter beneath. Only I could be in a forest and not find a tree. Or perhaps I'll scare you with tonight's dinner.

Ze

2 comments:

ToonCat said...

Hopefully the mood will lift with the right result for you from tonight's match!

zero2aries said...

Unfortunately not.

The team stayed home and sen their spitting image puppets.

But thanks for the thought anyway.