Friday, April 17, 2009

Babble

Seems like an age since I last typed here. I'm now officially licensed to drive in the state of Washington. Don't get me started on the rigamarole I had to go through to prove I lived here and that I was who I said I was. My new license arrived this week. The picture is just lovely. The big blue van has Washington plates front and back now. I was sorry to see my Superman front plate go but the weather here had rusted it almost through. Next up is a check for insurance. Woo hoo! More money!

Max made the first trip to his new vet yesterday. He's been given a clean bill of health and is now up-to-date on all of his shots. I just need to take over a fresh poop sample (less than 6 hours old) and he'll be ready for his vacation at the Bone-a-fide Dog Ranch in July.

Another week of work down and I'm pooped. Overall the week at school was smooth. We went on our first outing to the Shoreline swimming pool this week. The kids did great and I only slightly startled a naked man in the Men's dressing room. All of the adult males at the Shoreline pool can now rest assured that I know where the family changing room is.

Tamara

No comments: