Monday, November 03, 2008

Hope

Today is my daughter's 8th birthday. Eight years ago today one of the best things in my life occurred. Unhappily a few days later we (Americans) voted in a new government that would change our country and the world for years to come. To say the darkness fell seems fitting.

For my daughter's entire life our government has headed in a direction that no society should follow. However, today brings Hope. Tomorrow could bring a new day for us all. One in which I Hope and believe many Americans will head to the polls to elect a new government.

One that gives Hope for the future. One that sees Rights for all. One that brings Dignity and Honor back to our country. Where leaders view our planet and everything on it as something that matters. Step into the future.

Ze does the update tomorrow and I'm not sure if she will say it, but I will, all you Americans VOTE and be heard. It does count. We cannot afford another 4 years.

So, today is about Hope. Let us all find it somewhere. Let there be Peace.

Enjoy your updates.

Elisa

No comments: