Sunday, November 09, 2008

Future and Announcements

Tonight I'm hyping the concept of helping another. Lara Zielinsky is an author we check daily and on her web site she talks about her son's opportunity of a lifetime. However, to take advantage of it he needs to raise a substantial amount of money. If you're able, I believe this is a worthy cause. Our future is our kids and having them educated globally is the best for everyone. This is a chance of the lifetime one should not miss.

Take the time to check out his site and what he's trying to accomplish. I do want folks to know in no way has Lara asked me to promote this, but I felt it was a spectacular opportunity with a well thought out goal and one that shouldn't be missed over the issue of money.

Thanks for reading, now back to your updates. Enjoy!

Elisa

No comments: