Friday, March 16, 2007

Spring in the Air

Sure feels like it in my city. Our bulbs and trees are all sprouting happily with plenty of spring rain and even sunshine in between the typical Seattle gray day. The plants are not alone, both pets and people seem to be energized and in good moods. Perhaps this is why this season is my favorite?

Another weekend arrives after a long hard week. One in which I hope to squeeze some yard work out in between our spring showers. I may even be able to get to a park and feed a duck or two with my daughter.

One hopes you all have a grand weekend, regardless of the season.

Enjoy your updates!

Elisa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky for you. We got 2 feet of snow in MA. What a way to almost start spring.

E said...

Wow...thats to much snow. My daughter mentioned she would like one more snow storm, I would not.

I am happy with our spring...good luck to you! May spring come soon.