Friday, March 09, 2007

Friday

My last night of calls for the week. It's always an interesting one because many folks go out on Friday evening. This means I start later and usually end up calling until the cut off at 9.

It's always a crap shoot as to whether or not it's going to be a productive night. The best lists are ones that haven't been hit up by another organization (or two) within the last couple of weeks. If you have the misfortune of getting a list that's been called many times before you end up with more hang ups and annoyed people on the other end of the line.

One organization in particular is the bane of my existence. Too many times their callers have gotten the jump on us. It makes me wonder if the organization I call for ends up being the bane of some other telemarketer's existence. Is someone else writing "Arrrgh!" on their call sheet because our telemarketers have beaten them to the punch?

Off to my night of calls. Y'all enjoy your updates.

Tamara

No comments: