Saturday, September 23, 2006

Vacations Are Expensive

Okie may not be a tourist in this city anymore, however somehow when she visits I seem to upgrade and spend money. Mind you I enjoy each moment of it, but it's a good thing I have a job to go back to upon her departure. She buys comic books and I buy a couch. Seems fitting doesn't it?

Each day can bring something new and nifty. The good news is as of today I have accomplished about 90% of my Christmas shopping and that's a good thing.

Also my humble abode is always happy to have the buddy arrive. I seem to pick it up and tidy it better prior to the arrival and while she is here I usually do some rearrangement and such. I will once again get such things accomplished. It's the busy party life I have that she must enjoy while she is here.

Pictures do tell the story.

Elisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christmas shopping is always more fun when you have a 'partner in crime'. But, I must say that I'm way jealous of anyone who is almost finished Christmas shopping in SEPTEMBER!! That is just, well, not fair! It sounds as though the two of you are enjoying a wonderful visit, so carry on with the having of fun!