Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Time's Winged Chariot

It's late. I'm tired. I think I've pulled a muscle in my arm (a triceps by the feel of it). My bad shoulder hurts like hell and I've taken some heavy-duty painkillers. So I've not really got a lot to say.

I was digging at work. With a spade. All day. The ground is dry, hard and bloody difficult to dig. For the first time ever I thought to myself, "I'm getting too old for this sh*t". Maybe I need to have a think about work. Perhaps it's time I gave up working on the big sites and concentrated on the small, private jobs. The money's not as guaranteed and the work's not as steady, but it's a lot easier on the body.

I just have to admit to myself that I'm not as young as I used to be...

Oh, apologies to all those who check updates via email from the Yahoo groups' mail. I have no idea why Yahoo is buggering about with our formatting and turning everything into one big wall of text. Maybe they've "improved" it again...


Ze

No comments: