Monday, August 18, 2014

Skills

My set is just enough to get us in trouble but not out. Last night I got lucky after spending money. We were having a nice evening, however, our web has been a bit wonky lately and yesterday was the finale to our wireless router. I could hook my machine up directly to cable box with no issues but with the router we kept losing connection and than no connection. Bah.

We jumped in the vehicle and headed to Best Buy. Sadly Sunday night they close fairly early, so a drive up the parking lot to Target where a mid range Net Gear was obtained. Home, set it up and viola! easiest issue fix I have had in a long while. Still working today so that is a bonus.

Now we have to reset all the streaming items. We have a few. Wish I knew a little more about networking and such. I seem to be very lame. Trying to set up a local network with no luck.

Overall it was a reasonably priced fix. Could have been worse.

Peace, Health and Happiness.

Elisa

No comments: