Thursday, August 21, 2014

School Days

The new school year is gearing up. I had my first team meeting today. Was it constructive? I'll just say at least I got paid to be there. Our next team meeting the day before school will be much better I'm sure.

Monday Cal picks up his class schedule for Middle School. I'm sure this school year is going to be an eye-opening experience for him as he gets used to multiple classes. I may end up with a few more gray hairs by the time school ends.

Little e is entering her final year at the Bright Water School. She's already swamped with homework and we've been told there will be even more this year. The rationale behind this is they'll have lots of homework in high school so this will prepare them.

More homework in HS...that's true. The difference is she won't have to lushly illustrate every single assignment. When she has math homework in high school she'll just have to solve the equations. Something tells me she's not going to be overwhelmed by high school.

Tamara

No comments: