Saturday, August 09, 2014

Comic Book Saturday

We've had a pretty relaxing day. In the morning the boys and I went to the big anniversary sale at my local comic shop. I, of course, found a lot of good comics. I told E I limit myself to a few titles that I'm filling in back issues otherwise I would spend way too much money. Currently I'm working on the second series Wonder Woman (the Perez reboot). I picked up a few Superman Family issues as well.

Then I hit the quarter boxes. I found a few good ones there as well. I even found some issues of Action Comics there. That's one of my fill in titles but I that wasn't one of my two titles for the regular back issue box search. Those issues cost anywhere from $1 to $10.

While I was playing in comic boxes, E and little e visited an art supply store just down the street from the comic shop. They spent about an hour there then picked us up. We took the kids out for a sandwich and then headed home.

I made myself clean the refrigerator before sitting down to input my issues into ComicBase. So now we have a sparkling clean refrigerator and I have a nice chunk out of my Wonder Woman wantlist.

Tomorrow I'll head to the roof to paint the spots I couldn't get with the large broom brush. Then I'll officially be done with our roof. Hooray! I hope this little project gives our roof the two years of life we need out of it.

Tamara

No comments: