Thursday, December 26, 2013

Whew!

Another successful Christmas is done. Of all the kids Cal is the easiest to shop for but we managed to pull off some surprises for everyone.

I ended up sending my brother and his girlfriend a Trader Joe's care package. This package included bottles of beer. I'm pleased to report that everything made it safely to Oklahoma. It took me two boxes but I wrapped each bottle individually and cushioned them well. Maybe I should get a job at one of those we pack it and mail it for you places....

Today we went downtown to see the gingerbread houses at the Sheraton. We had lunch at Westlake Mall then returned home. Cal decided he was too big to ride the carousel. Bummer.

Tonight I'm taking the kids to see 47 Ronin. I expect it to be goofy fun. How is it Keanu Reaves never seems to age?

Hope your holidays were fun and stress free.

Tamara

No comments: