Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Pint of Otter, Please.

Not as much as usual for you tonight - I expect that Christmas is keeping so many writers otherwise occupied that they don't have time to update.

And I don't have a lot to say either. Been busy getting stuff for Christmas, going for the Christmas meal with colleagues (restaurant did a fantastic job of catering for awkward cusses like me). Going out for Christmas drinks with people from work, passing acquaintances, friends I need to catch up with, and so on. Not that I drink much these days. I hardly ever go to the pub. I no longer go clubbing. And I'm not a big drinker at home, either.

This Friday coming is Builders' Friday - so I will have a couple of drinks, but nowhere near the amount I used to. I should think three pints would leave me totally rat-arsed so I'll likely switch to soft drinks after a pint-and-a-half. It's going to be weird - being sober and watching workmates make total idiots of themselves and starting fights.

Blimey, am I finally growing up?? Nah. Not me. Not yet. You can't make me!!

Otter

Ze

No comments: