Monday, December 30, 2013

The Week Ahead

I've got the week off by myself. E will probably come home early on New Year's Eve and she'll get New Year's Day off. What do I have planned with the rest of my time?

I'll see The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. Normally I would have gone with the kids but they each saw it while at their other houses. The sweeping vistas in these flicks make E a bit nauseous. That means a solo outing for me since I like seeing these Tolkien flicks on the big screen.

I'll probably head to Target to return a chick flick that I got for E's stocking. It was one she rented and watched without me...her verdict...it sucked. So back to the shop to find another one.

I need to visit the Reebok store to see if I can return Cal's shoes. Mom sent Cal new shoes and he wore them exactly twice before they ripped. That's unusual even for Cal. We'll see if they'll let me exchange them.

And finally I'm going to put together our rowing machine. That's a Christmas gift for the two of us and I'd like to get it assembled so we can get to rowing several times a week.

Tamara

No comments: