Thursday, December 19, 2013

Ramble Night

Great news...I'm too pooped to talk and a ramble came my way. Hooray!
Some weeks ago we published Puppy Love by L.T. Smith (also known as fan fiction writer Fingersmith) – a book that is so much more than a wonderful romance.

Puppy Love is a special project for all of us. Linda's royalties as well as the graphic artists fees will go to the Dogs Trust in the UK. Also, we (Ylva Publishing) will be giving a huge part of our profit to an animal charity based in Germany.

This is what L.T. says regarding Puppy Love:

Dear readers,
As a lover of animals, dogs especially, I have always dreamed of helping those less fortunate than I. In this case, it is help for what we all consider to be "Man's Best Friend" When I first penned Puppy Love, I always had the dream that if it was ever published, then all my royalties would go to help those pups in distress.

There are many reasons why an animal finds itself in difficulty. With the recession, many people are finding it hard to make ends meet and just feeding a family is stretching their meagre wages. Dogs, as it appears, are not the priority. I am not judging these people—luckily for me, I've never been in that situation. It is not only that people have to give up their pets, mostly with a heavy and broken heart, but the Trust also helps and cares for dogs that have been mistreated, unloved, and cast aside.

The aim of the Dogs Trust is to give stray and abandoned dogs a second chance at a brighter future with responsible, caring new owners. They are totally reliant on voluntary donations to continue the fantastic work they do. Without the help and support of people like you, it would be simply impossible to care for over 16,000 dogs every year.

With the purchase of Puppy Love you will help to make a difference to our furry pals, and for that I will be forever thankful.

Puppy Love is available from amazon, Smashwords and Bella Books as a DRM-free e-book. The paperback is available from amazon.

Enjoy the read.
Astrid Ohletz
Publisher

Excellent ramble, check out the book, do it for the dogs!

Back to the updates.

Peace, Health and Happiness.

Elisa

No comments: