Sunday, December 22, 2013

Almost Here

I believe E is done with her Christmas baking. Cal and I got the Spritz cookies mixed up yesterday but the dough wasn't being cooperative and needed chilling overnight. Tonight we'll bake them.

You have a few things to read tonight. I won't be surprised if stories are light over the next few days.

If you'd like something to do on the computer that doesn't involve reading and you happen to be a Trek fan, head on over to Star Trek Continues and watch their first episode. An old friend of mine plays Dr. McCoy in the series and I thought they captured the look and feel of the original series perfectly. Episode 2 is in post production right now I believe. Can't wait to see it.

Finally...how cool is it that Ze gets the Christmas Day post?

Tamara

No comments: